Health & Safety
A Safe Workplace for All of Us
We are proud of our safety record! We are committed to the best health and safety program, which protects our employees, trade contractors, clients, the public and property from accidents. We maintain the highest Certificate of Recognition (COR) from the Alberta Construction Safety Association.
Jatec employs a full-time safety team to ensure every employee is extensively trained and compliant with all required codes and regulations. Our internal culture of safety results in exceptional employee retention and unparalleled project quality.
At Jatec, we believe that all incidents are preventable. Our safety motto is: “Everyone goes home the same way they came to work: Safe.” Every person in the Jatec family is an active participant in this approach.
Our Health and Safety Program provides the following:
- electrical safety procedures
- assigned responsibilities at every level
- continued education and training for employees
- job-specific best practices
- equipment operation and maintenance procedures
- safety guidelines that provide awareness on injury and risk reduction
Our commitment to safety never wavers and is at the forefront in the Jatec culture.